Wedgwood Manor and Glamping Retreat is our home and we like to share its beauty and grandeur during the summer time, please be respectful of those who live on the property. For 2019, we open on June 18th and close on October 31.
In accordance with BC laws, smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Estate.
In the manor guests must be over 16 years old, in the cabin and tent(s) there is no restriction with the age.
Pets are not permitted in the Manor. Limited pet availability is possible in the Cabin and Tent(s) for a small cleaning fee.
There's a no outdoor shoes policy inside the manor to preserve the quality of the original flooring.
No loud parties, drugs of any type or heavy drinking allowed.
Check in time is between 3:00 and 7:00 p.m or if later by special arrangement. Check out time is 11:00 a.m
A charge of $25 plus tax will be levied for each extra person/per night over the age of 16 years in the Manor.
A charge of $25 plus tax will be levied for each extra person/per night over the age of 12 years in the cabin/tent.
WEDGWOOD MANOR POLICIES
1. All suites and cabin prices are shown in Canadian funds, based on double occupancy and do not include taxes.
2. Cancellation Policy:
a) Manor suites: Seven (7) days or more notice – no charge. Less than 7 days notice – half the entire rental charge, unless the suite can be rented out for the same period. Less than 48 hours – full charge.
b) Cabins and Tents: Seven (7) days or more notice– full refund of deposit. Less than 7 days notice – half the entire rental charge, unless the room can be rented out for the same period. Less than 48 hours – full charge.
a) Manor: Children under the age of 16 are not accepted in the Manor, as the Manor is not child proof. Any additional person over the age of 16 is charged $25 plus tax per person per night in the Manor.
b) Cabin and Tents: Children of all ages accepted. Children over the age of 12 are considered adults. Any additional adults over the basic double occupancy are charged $25 plus tax per person per night.
4. Check-in Time: For the Manor, Cabin and Tents, check in time is between 3:00 and 7:00 pm, unless otherwise arranged. If you foresee being later or earlier, please call us at 1-888-960-6017 or 1-250-227-9233.
5. Check-out Time: 11:00 am.
6. Deposit: A fifty (50) percent deposit is charged upon making a reservation, with the balance payable on arrival.
7. Pets: Pets are not allowed in the Manor at any time. Dogs are welcome guests in the Cabin and Tent(s) if they are well behaved and cleaned up after both in the accommodations and on the grounds. Any excess cleaning, repairs for damage caused by a pet, or pet debris on the grounds that required removal will be charged back to the guest. There is a pet cleaning fee of $25.00 plus tax per day. There is a limit of two pets for the cabin or tent(s).
8. Breakfast: All guests may enjoy complimentary English Continental Breakfast in the Manor from 8am - 10am each day. However, no shoes are allowed inside the manor and any damage caused by any guest, including children, will be charged to the guest.
9. No Smoking, parties or drugs: Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Estate, including the Manor, Cabin, Tents or the grounds. Loud parties are not allowed and quiet time is between 9:00 pm and 7:00 am every day. No drugs of any type are allowed.
10. Parking: All vehicles must be parked in the designated area based on size. A luggage wagon is available for cabin guests to haul their luggage to the cabin. Please return it to the parking area so other guests can access it.
11. Luxury Glamping Tent: The tent(s) are extremely unique and will be designed each year based on specific themes. All designs will include luxury bedding and the best amenities you would find in any luxury hotel. Please do note that due to volatile weather conditions, available dates may be different than available dates for the Manor and Cabin.
12. Nature: Remember that you are experiencing Mother Nature at her best. This sometimes includes unwanted guests. You are in the country with mountains, pests, skunks, deer, and the occasional bear. Wedgwood takes no responsibility for Mother Nature and its’ creatures. Please be prepared, cautious and open minded during your visit.
OPERATIONS: For 2019 The Manor operates from the 18 June to 31 September.